We’re looking for the specialists of tomorrow’s built environment
Ector Hoogstad Architecten is an architecture office in Rotterdam with over 50 professionals; an inspiring mix of experience and young talent.
We are looking for:
- Trainees and/or interns for 32 to 40 hours a week that preferably already have a specific focus or field of interest
- Ambitious and with an interest in (our) public buildings
- Eager to develop their skills and knowledge in
- Architectural design as a catalyst for knowledge development or in
- Computational and performance driven architectural design or in
- Sustainability and circularity in the built environment and Total Costs of Ownership
- Innovative building technology and smart building solutions
We’d like to challenge you!
Interested? Please send your digital portfolio and CV (max. 10 MB) to Ector Hoogstad Architecten, firstname.lastname@example.org